Do you love sweet, creamy, and fleshy bananas? You’ll truly love this for sure because this fruit is known to be one of the healthiest foods in the world!
Banana belongs to the Musaceae family of plants which grows 10 to 26 feet.
This fruit is well-known to be rich in potassium which is good for the heart. It also contain sterol that helps with your cholesterol levels and fiber which is very great in decreasing the risk of heart disease. As a matter of fact, bananas are also taken by endurance athletes for it is really a rich source of their needed nutrients. (You love this for snack, for sure so don’t forget to put one in your small lunch cooler bag)
Marco Borges shared delicious and healthy banana recipes from MindBodyGreen.
Here you go for this mouth-watering treat 🙂
Oatmeal with Banana and Blueberries
- 1 cup of almond milk (or other nondairy milk substitute)
- ½ cup of quick oats (steel-cut oats take a bit longer to cook)
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of fresh blueberries
- Combine oats and almond milk in a pot over high heat.
- Stir until it comes to a simmer and desired consistency is reached.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and top with sliced banana and blueberries.
Toast with Nut Butter and Blueberries
- 2 slices of vegan and gluten-free bread
- 2 tbsp. of almond butter or sunflower butter
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Spread almond or sunflower butter on toasted bread.
- Top with banana slices and blueberries.
- 4 slices of vegan and gluten-free bread
- 1 ripe banana
- 1. cups of almond milk
- ½ tablespoon milled flaxseed
- 1 dash cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl mash banana.
- Add almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and flax and stir.
- Coat skillet with coconut oil and preheat to medium.
- Once your skillet is hot, dip your slices into the mixture and flip to ensure both sides are completely covered.
- Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Serve immediately and top with maple syrup.
Great! Let me know how it goes…:)